Looking for a Business Development manager with strong experience in Technical Sales for a leading industrial company in Galway.
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Organizing sales visits
- Liaising with existing clients
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
- Reviewing cost and sales performance
- Writing reports and sales literature
- Providing product education and advice
- Ensuring that sales targets are met
- Passion for fast-paced, high growth, high-tech environment
- 5+ years of relevant work experience preferably from OEM or Tier 1 supplier
- Self-starter and quick thinker who thrives in ambiguous and rapidly changing situations
- Proven track record of taking the initiative to suggest and implement new ideas
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to relentlessly prioritize
- Proven technical, quantitative and critical-thinking skills
If you are interested in this Business Development Manager job, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.