- Processing of large volumes of sales invoices daily
- Liasing directly with customers, resolving invoice discrepancies when required.
- Issue credit notes when required.
- Maintain an effective and professional credit control system
- Managing customer accounts managed via an online portal
- Manage any outstanding sales balances and contact customers before the balances become overdue.
- Monthly preparation of an Aged Debtors report and providing a weekly KPI of aged debt to Group Financial Controller and Group Finance Director.
- Carry out new customer set up process including evaluation of credit history, working with internal divisions on approving initial credits terms.
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with internal procedures in relation to the prescribed authorisation for the set-up of all new customers and verification of references.
- Monitor credit limits ensuring credit terms agreed with customers are in line with company standards
- Proactively review and monitor processes & procedures and with management approval implement improvements were possible in response to changing business needs
- Minimum of 5 years accounts receivable experience, preferably overseeing a team
- Comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of credit control processes to be demonstrated
- Proficiency in integrated accounts packages and Microsoft applications (Excel)
- Strong numeric, analytical skills and attentiveness to detail
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.