Are you a passionate, intellectually curious, and creative Project Engineer?
- Reviewing designs, specifications, customisations and customer requirements to ensure product compatibility
- Overseeing preparation of drawings, technical documents and manufacturing records for orders to ensure compliance with customer expectations and internal documentation system
- Supporting internal cross-functional teams to deliver design reports and proposals and to manage the execution of projects
- Building relationships with internal and external cross-functional teams and vendors to ensure smooth, continuous execution of orders
- Reviewing and maintaining project plans and progress to ensure projects are successfully delivered on-time and in budget
- Have strong technical experience gained in an energy, oil and gas or similar environment
- Have demonstrated proficient computer skills and be familiar with MS Office, AutoCAD, Solidworks or similar 3D modelling packages
- Have displayed the ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings, specifications and manufacturing process planning
- Have demonstrated good analytical and problem-solving skills and an ability to work on own initiative
- Have demonstrated significant knowledge of project management concepts and techniques
- Have the ability to travel internationally to customer sites (up to 10% travel required)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other job opportunities please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.