Senior Research Analyst – Property
My client is a leading global property company, and they are looking for a Senior Research Analyst to join their Dublin team today.
Reporting to the Director of Research, the successful candidate will have strong analytical and report writing skills. You will be responsible for real estate market analysis, assisting with the production of research reports, client reporting and dealing with general enquiry responses.
- 4-5 years’ experience working in a property research role
- Strong knowledge of the research production cycle
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance or Real Estate
- Proven ability to generate fresh and insightful research ideas
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing and presentation packages
- Technical economic skills – financial analysis with the ability to analyse cashflow and expected returns.
If you are interested in discussing this position further, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 9619725 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.