- Responsible for generating and maintaining project life cycle document across platforms.
- Liaise with QA to provide accurate and efficient communication ensuring clarity on all technical investigation and proposed technical solutions.
- Coordinate compliance activities with and seek team support from QA, Human Factors, Development and Test Engineering.
- Reviewing and maintain procedures, polices and other instructional documents with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ensure consistency by provide guidance and direction in the preparation of all Compliance/Validation documents.
- Creation and maintenance of project document templates.
- Primary degree in Science/Engineering discipline.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working with technical writing.
- Excellent written, presentation, communication and investigation skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, without direct supervision from management.
- Team player with an ability to work well across various departments on site as well as business partners.
- Direct experience and in-depth knowledge of automation platform desirable.
- Deadline focused individual.
For more info contact Eoin on 01 4744613 or apply for this role online
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.