Business Analyst - Medtech
The Senior Business Analyst will support the development and delivery of products and tools to colleagues and clients. This role will influence and lead in all areas of the product and project lifecycles to identify, design, develop, launch, deliver and improve products.
The successful candidate will be responsible to support and lead agile cross functional teams, at all phases in the product design lifecycle, to deliver projects within in our overall project roadmap.
- Analyse and understand business workflow and provide solutions for product enhancements and new initiatives.
- Collaborate with UI/UX team to create mock-ups, prototypes and technical work flows.
- Gather, manage, define and validate business requirements from multiple stakeholders for development and implementation of products, tools and analytics.
- Work closely with software developers and other colleagues to ensure that they clearly understand the requirements and the features to be delivered.
- Co-ordinate all activities related to the deployment of new products and tools to key business stakeholders including user transition, user acceptance testing, training, communications and business process design.
- Capture and track feedback from the end users for future application and analytics design and provide recommendations in developing business solutions for business stakeholders.
- Support and co-ordinate testing activities across all phases of projects including unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing and downstream testing.
- 5+ years Business Analyst experience
- MedTech experience desirable
- Experience of Service Design or other similar methodologies for product delivery
- Experience of working with UX and Human Factor engineering
- Experience of working in data focused organizations
- Experience of working across Agile scrum or Kanban projects
- Knowledge of project management is desirable
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence software desirable e.g. Tableau,
- Degree in IT, Business, or Science
- Adaptable to a dynamic business environment and strive for excellence.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong team player and also motivated to work on your own initiative
- Skills and experience in application of Business Analysis methodologies
- Experienced in defining and documenting high level and detailed business requirements and specifications
- Able to design solutions to meet business needs
- Experienced in analysing and documenting end to end business process flows
- Capable of co-ordinating and managing application testing thoroughly including reporting and managing issues through to resolution
- Experience in leading requirements workshops
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence senior stakeholders
For more info contact Eoin on 01 4744613 or apply for this roe online
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.