Full Stack Engineer – Permanent – Dublin - €85K+
Sigmar is looking for a Full Stack Engineer for one of our MediTech clients to work on an important greenfield digital healthcare project. This will be a key role for 2021.
What you will be doing:
- Leading development effort by defining architecture and tech stack.
- Architect and own backend services and their upkeep.
- Develop and collaborate on web front-end applications, using modern frameworks.
- Support the QA team. My client has a dedicated QA team to author functional tests, but you will need to support their efforts with functionality.
- Present on the latest solutions / improvements to client’s methods, tools, and processes.
What you need:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with designing and building large scale applications. Open on Backend Tech (Nodejs, Python & Java Mainly used)
- Strong working knowledge of the modern front-end application development landscape and it's tools, e.g ES6, Babel, Webpack, Typescript and React. (open to Angular or Vue)
- Knowledge of end-to-end DevOps automation with CI and CD pipelines including Unit, Component, Functional, Performance, and Security test automation
- Experience using Git/GitHub/GitLab and related source control environments in a distributed team environment.
- Experience with the deployment and maintenance of these applications via cloud service providers and their associated services (e.g: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc).
- Third level qualification in Computer Science/ Engineering or related discipline
This is a senior position so the successful candidate will need to be able to take ownership of projects.
- Competitive Salary of 75K – 85K+
- Health Insurance
- Excellent Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Educational reimbursement benefit of €1,000 per annum
To be considered for this opportunity you must have an EU Passport or a Stamp 4 Visa.
If interested in this role or any other Software Development roles contact Jay at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01-4744669
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.