Payroll Specialist| 35k
My client, an Irish company based in Wexford are recruiting for a Payroll Specialist to join their growing finance team. Ideal candidates will be IPASS qualified and have 2 years Payroll experience.
- Lead and provide support in the processing of fortnightly and monthly payroll for high volumes of employees.
- Deal with pay related queries from employees and managers.
- Process expense payments for employees.
- Process new starters and leavers.
- Ensure the set-up and management of employee deductions, benefits and taxable payments.
- Input payroll related journal entries on the general ledger.
- Have excellent time management skills with the ability to deliver under pressurised deadlines.
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities.
- IPASS qualification
- 2+ years Payroll experience
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.