My client in a construction related industry is recruiting for an accounts assistant based in South Dublin.
Responsibilities: • Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
• Creditors – Invoice Posting, payment allocation, creditors reconciliation
• Debtors – Payment Allocation & debtors reconciliation
• Bank Postings & Reconciliations
• Processing Employee Expenses and processing Payroll for 30 staff using Thesaurus
• Dealing with Creditors / Suppliers Account Queries
• Assisting with Month / Year End
• Carry out Admin duties within the Accounts Department
• Provide Admin Support to Other Departments
• RCT & VAT Processing & Returns Experience & Skills: • Minimum 2-3 years experience as an accounts assistant . • Quickbooks Online experience is a necessity.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• 21 paid annual leave + public holidays • Employers Contribution to CWPS (Construction Workers Pension Scheme) • Tax Saver Commuter Scheme / Bike to Work Scheme Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.