Financial Accountant | 55k
My client, an Irish company based in Wexford are recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join their growing finance team. This role has come about to due to group of the business and will report to he Group Financial Controller. Ideal candidates will be qualified with 1+ years PQE and have experience working in industry.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations, accruals, prepayments and preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register and calculation of depreciation on the company’s assets.
- Preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts and liaising with management on same.
- Liaise with invoicing factoring finance providers and submission of management accounts to same as and when required.
- Regular reporting of KPIs to Management and identify and isolate unusual trends and or material cost increases requiring attention.
- Assist with managing the Payroll, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes for various group companies and working closely with the teams responsible for same.
- Qualified accountant with 1+ years PQE working in industry
- Proven ability to develop and improve working procedures and processes.
- Must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail and good judgement.
- Highly organised and efficient with ability to work under pressure
- IT literate, and proficient in Microsoft products.
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.