This position is best suited to candidates with an accounts receivable background and will report directly to the Financial Controller, working closely with the Financial Accountant and Credit Controller.
- Process receipts and payment and apply in relevant ledger.
- Update the cashflow.
- Lodgement of cheques and ensuring accurate recording in the general and debtors ledger
- Issue petty cash payments and apply to the relevant ledger.
- Credit card reconciliations.
- Preparation of both weekly and monthly client account reconciliations.
- Process sales invoices and post to customer and general ledger
- Process and issue credit notes
- Reconcile debtors accounts
- Preparation of both weekly and monthly AR reports.
- Support finance team in ad-hoc duties
- Accounts receivable experience is ideal.
- Experience and ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent excel skills is essential
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.