Sigmar are currently working with a leading Global Investment firm in their search for an AML Assistant Manager to join their team, due to continued success in Ireland.
- Interacting daily with senior management in decision-making, regarding Ireland and other relevant jurisdictions.
- Following up on outstanding AML documents and escalating any aged documents, ensuring they are resolved with urgency.
- Ensuring accurate data is maintained on database for all clients, investors and related parties.
- Resolving issues, assisitng on projects, inlcuding the implementation of of AML systems and technology.
- Coaching, mentoring and training team/ ensuring Health & Safety, Employee Well-Being and other company regulations are being followed.
- 3+ years managing an AML team (4 employees or above).
- 5+ years in Financial Services background (Hedge Funds/ Alternatives experience preferbly).
- In-depth knowledge of Irish AML requirements.
- Customer Service/ Progect Management experience.
- Strong communication, organisation, attention to detail, presentation skills required.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.