German Jobs in Dublin. German Team Lead. Salary 35-40k doe plus Benefits. Permanent.
Do you speak German and have experience leading a customer services team and want to work in a fun and vibrant company located in Dublin City Centre?
Well this company is one of the fastest growing companies in the world and they work with World Famous Media Brands. They have offices worldwide with the Irish office located in Dublin City and they are looking for a German speaker to work with this Brand where you will be leading the Client Support Team.
This role is working in the Advertising Department of this famous Media Brand so it is interesting and fun!
This role will be working from home initially and then full time in the office once restrictions are lifted. Even though it is working from home, you must be in Dublin when you start the role but can apply from overseas
Responsibilities for this Role will include but will not be limited to :
- Leading a customer services Team
- This team is BtoB and they deal with clients via phone, email and online chat
- Manging Individual Team Members and their performance and One to Ones
- Managing Team Performance
- Working to agreed Service Level Agreements
- Team motivation and coaching and development
- Becoming an expert on product knowledge
- Quality Monitoring
- Dealing with escalations
- Reviewing procedures and processes and implementing changes if necessary
- Improving productivity
Experience required for this Role :
- Written and spoken fluent German and English
- A Degree an advantage
- Experience gained in customer services or client services
- Experience gained working as a Team Leader or Supervisor within customer or client services
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Project Management experience an advantage
- Experience in Digital Operations
- Internet user and computer savvy
- Understanding of Online Advertising
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
This role comes with a Basic salary along with 25 Days Holidays, Relocation Assistance, Life Assurance, Gym and Retail Discounts and more!
If this job would interest you then please email Karen Dempsey at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a call.
If you know of anybody looking who can meet the above criteria, please feel free to pass them my contact details too!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.