German Jobs in Dublin. German Quality Analyst. Salary 31-35k doe plus Benefits. Permanent.
Do you speak German and have Training experience and want to work in a fun and vibrant company located in Dublin City Centre?
Well this company is one of the fastest growing companies in the world and they work with World Famous Media Brands. They have offices worldwide with the Irish office located in Dublin City and they are looking for a German speaker to work with this Brand where you will be working as a Quality Analyst.
This role is working in the Advertising Department of this famous Media Brand so it is interesting and fun!
This role will be working from home initially and then full time in the office once restrictions are lifted. Even though it is working from home, you must be in Dublin when you start the role but can apply from overseas
Responsibilities for this Role will include but will not be limited to :
- Conducting Audits on remote and live quality
- Sharing feedback on audited contacts
- Review analysis of client satisfaction survey
- Liaising with internal teams re reports and surveys
- Creating dashboard on performance
- Identify knowledge gaps affecting performance
- Suggesting plans for improvement of low performers
- Involvement with Internal training
Experience required for this Role :
- Written and spoken fluent German and English
- A Degree an advantage
- Experience working as a QA
- Experience in Digital Operations
- Experience in generating and analyzing reports from Excel
- Internet user and computer savvy
- Understanding of Online Advertising
- Have good knowledge of Audit and Evaluation process
- Excellent listening and analytical skills
- You must be a multitasker
This role comes with a Basic salary along with 25 Days Holidays, Relocation Assistance, Life Assurance, Gym and Retail Discounts and more!
If this job would interest you then please email Karen Dempsey at email@example.com and we can arrange a call.
If you know of anybody looking who can meet the above criteria, please feel free to pass them my contact details too!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.