German Jobs in Dublin. German Trainer. Salary 31-35k plus Benefits. Permanent.
Do you speak German and have Training experience and want to work in a fun and vibrant company located in Dublin City Centre?
Well this company is one of the fastest growing companies in the world and they work with World Famous Media Brands. They have offices worldwide with the Irish office located in Dublin City and they are looking for a German speaker to work with this Brand where you will be training the Client Support Team.
This role is working in the Advertising Department of this famous Media Brand so it is interesting and fun!
This role will be working from home initially and then full time in the office once restrictions are lifted. Even though it is working from home, you must be in Dublin when you start the role but can apply from overseas
Responsibilities for this Role will include but will not be limited to :
- Training a team of Client Services officials who deal with clients via phone, email and online chat
- You will be on the Floor with the Team for immediate support and training when required
- Dealing with escalations
- Driving performance of the Team
- Organising and Training Team and new starters on process knowledge, product knowledge etc
- Feedback on Coaching and Training
- Training Analysis
- One to one support for the Team
Experience required for this Role :
- Written and spoken fluent German and English
- A Degree an advantage
- Experience in customer services within an office environment
- Training experience preferably or experience in Team Lead
- Experience in Digital Operations
- You need to fully understand online advertising
- You need to be a good multitasker with excellent attention to detail
- Familiar with Social Media
This role comes with a Basic salary along with 25 Days Holidays, Relocation Assistance, Life Assurance, Gym and Retail Discounts and more!
If this job would interest you then please email Karen Dempsey at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a call.
If you know of anybody looking who can meet the above criteria, please feel free to pass them my contact details too!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.