Senior Test System Design Engineer
You will be working with the test lead to design, develop and continuously improve new and existing test processes in the company including O-RAN and 3GPP Compliance test suites.
The role encompasses working on leading edge dedicated SOC processors to implement 5G O-RU’s and 4G small cell base stations. The established team and product platform base provide an environment to enhance and develop skills and capabilities.
- National Instrument LabVIEW and/or TestStand is a critical requirement
- Python programming
- Willingness to learn in a dynamic environment
- Minimum of a Batchelor’s Degree in Electronics or Software Engineering and achieved a 2.1 or greater and a minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent communications skills (verbal, written and graphical)
- Ability to react/respond quickly to issues and to be able to think on your feet
- C / µController / FPGA programming
- DPDK programming
- WiFi, 4G or 5G radio test experience
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.