Manufacturing Systems Engineer
Location - Clare
Salary - DOE
Manufacturing Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
- As LabVIEW specialist, efficiently develop software in the LabVIEW programming environment for our extensive test systems.
- Develop system-level requirements into individual specifications for mechanical, electrical, and software components of a system and select appropriate hardware.
- Define state-of-the-art technologies to be developed and applied in current and future business opportunities
- Accurately scope time required to develop LabVIEW programs.
- Lead and execute LabVIEW manufacturing software refreshment program for existing applications.
- Practice effective revision control of programs that are developed.
- Effectively troubleshoot the systems associated with the LabVIEW program, such as the host PC, sensors, product, instrumentation, electrical junctions, etc.
- Identify hazards, control, and mitigate risk to ensure safety and effective system change management.
- Test prototypes and/or production systems. Analyse test results using SPC techniques.
- Without oversight, reliably document test results, design configurations, and similar data.
- Work on assigned tasks diligently and in a safe manner that protects yourself and others.
- Provide emergency assistance for repair and maintenance of production equipment
- Creating / updating, test procedures and specifications for release to manufacturing.
- Initiate BOM updates for changes in manufacturing documentation via ECM process.
- Work with the engineering teams, application specialists and quality department to improve process stability and product quality.
- Good Understanding of test equipment – Oscilloscopes, pulse generators, impedance analysers, Environmental Chambers, and other instrumentation
- Minimum B.Eng. Electronics or equivalent degree in a related field of manufacturing or engineering
- Certified LabVIEW Developer or higher credential desired
- At least 1400 hours of experience programming in LabVIEW
- Test Engineering experience
- Solid digital communication protocol understanding for equipment control and data acquisition
- System P&ID Generation via AutoCAD or Solid works or similar
- Programming experience –Visual Basic, Access, C++
- Tableau / Power BI
- Good analytical, problem solving, and root-cause analysis skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle tasks with competing priorities effectively
- Good interpersonal communication and facilitation skills
- Experience in SPC using Minitab, JMP and MS Excel or Access
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional team
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.