Do you strive for excellence in Quality? Are you a QP/QA? Would you like to join a team that makes a remarkable impact on people's lives? Then this might be the role for YOU!
You would be joining a highly focused research-driven biopharmaceutical company based in Co. Cork.
- Contribute to the QA plan realization through participation in Quality and Process Improvement.
- Implementation, maintenance, and development of QA systems.
- Review GMP documentation SOP’s, validation protocols, and Exceptional Documents.
- Write and review QA department procedures and reports as well as reviewing and approving other departmental procedures and reports.
- Auditing and investigation.
- Involvement in Internal Auditing when necessary, of FLI Departments as well as external auditing of Materials and Service Suppliers.
- QP participates in change controls on site.
- Assist in the preparation and review of QA department reports and metrics and report on key events and issues, etc.
- Assist in New Product Introduction Activities when required.
- Level 8 in Chemistry or related Science discipline.
- 4+ years experience in Quality.
- Qualified person as defined in EU GMP Volume 4 and annex 26.
- Experience of GMP auditing and documentation.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.