Electronics Engineer - All Levels
Salary - DOE
Location - Limerick/Shannon
Employees are currently working from home. Flexible WFH options post covid.
Electronic Engineer Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in the new and existing product development efforts from concepts to implementation.
- Have experience with interfacing of hardware peripherals like sensors, motor drivers, etc.
- Support project teams in general activities related to ongoing product design & development.
- Implement designs to ensure that all agency requirements (UL,IEC, FDA) are being met throughout the design process.
- Develop and implement test procedures to verify design operation and compliance to international standards e.g. CE/EMC.
- Experience of EMC testing including Immunity Testing, Capacitive Voltage Emissions, Current Probe Emissions, ESD Testing, Transient Testing, Radiated Emissions Testing.
- Cable harness, power management, 3 phase AC systems.
- Experience developing firmware using Communication protocols – I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, etc in an embedded environment.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience as an Electronics Engineer designing and testing both analog and digital circuitry on complex printed circuit board assemblies.
- Strong digital and analog circuit design background that includes: microprocessors, analog circuitry for theoretical analysis circuit level, board level simulation, and experience with building blocks for modular systems, Labview.
- Strong design skills and tools for schematic capture and board layout and simulation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, and comfortable working in a team environment.
- Strong problem analysis and solving skills.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment preferred.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.