Looking for an experienced Logistics Administrator for a well-known company based in Galway. In this role you will be supporting the Supply Chain team and reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager.
- Providing administrative support to the Logistics Team
- Communicating with Suppliers, Buyers and Agents
- Internal reporting and projects as requested
- Ad hoc duties as requested by management
- Previous experience in a Logistics/Supply Chain environment is essential
- Relevant third level qualification
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Proficient in full Microsoft package, especially Excel
- SAP experience an advantage
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Be highly numerate and process focused
If you are interested in this Logistics Administrator role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.