This is an opportunity for a Production Supervisor professional with GMP/Manufacturing environment experience in one world's leading medical devices manufacturers.
- Accountable for the maximisation of resources available to deliver outstanding results on all KPIs on particular line(s).
- Provides strong, capable leadership and clear direction to all team members, including all support functions.
- Promotes quality and customer satisfaction.
- Manage and develop direct reports to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates a flexible management style.
- Identifies and drives continuous improvement initiatives within the department.
- Drives adherence to regulatory and GMP requirements.
- Demonstrates through his / her management style respect for the core values of BSC and a commitment to teamwork.
- Develop and report on metrics.
- Project planning, in detail, in support of major projects, product/process transfer etc.
- Demonstrates strong strategic planning capabilities.
- Demonstrates the ability to work on major cross functional projects.
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and manage situations as they evolve.
- Ensures the team are using effective “problem solving” techniques.
- Ideally a level 8 qualification in a relevant discipline.
- 5 + years experience of Leading and Managing a team.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong Decision Maker and ability to build strategic working relationships.
- Experience of working in dynamic manufacturing environment.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other job opportunities please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.