Our client a retailer in South Dublin is hiring an Accounts Assistant with a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role.
The position is 20 hours a week, 10am to 2pm Monday to Friday. Requirements • Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role in a retail environment
Knowledge of Big Red Cloud, Shopify, MS Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
• Excellent communication, numerical and organisational skills. Ability to adapt and multitask
• Computer literate with strong skills in excel and databases
• Ability to work on own initiative without direct supervision • Motivated to work both alone and as part of a team
• Strong communication skills
• Detail orientated
• Pro-active – ability to use initiative, ability to prioritise, organise workflow and adhere to deadlines Main Responsibilities
• Management of creditors and debtors ledgers
• Management of Purchase Ledger assistant in invoice posting, payment allocation and statement reconciliation
• Overseeing the matching of purchase orders, delivery dockets and invoices. Price checking including follow up of any issues regarding shortages or credits
• Prepare and maintain bank reconciliations
• Cash reconciliations and lodgements • Preparation up to file of Revenue returns (VAT, PAYE)
• Reconciliation of retail store tills and also the online payments, paypal (Shopify)etc
• Intrastat returns
• Small Weekly Payroll, thesaurus software
• Ad hoc duties involved in running a busy office, phone answering.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.