Our client is hiring a contractor/contingent Manufacturing Support Technician, to join their diverse Compliance & system development support team in Clonshaugh for a 12-month fixed term basis. As the Manufacturing Support Technician, you will take ownership of the investigation of non-conformances through Trackwise and Support new product introductions to the site.
- Liaise with Operations in investigation (Non-Conformances) and or associated investigations.
- Provide support to the production team in the preparation of documentation, collation of data and tracking of investigations.
- Control the flow of documentation within the one vault (Electronic documentation system) for generating, authoring, reviewing, tracking, and approving cGMP documentation.
- Update manufacturing documentation batch records / SOP’s through e-doc’s / one vault.
- 3 years Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience with some compression, granulation, coating, encapsulation exposure, is preferred with at least 1 years’ experience in technical writing. Experience in a quality systems role may be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing practices such as Lean, Six Sigma. White belt, Green belt, OpEx.
Third Level degree/diploma in science discipline.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.