Health and Safety Officer
I have a new exciting Health and Safety Officer Opportunity with a Irish Meats company who are the largest Pork Processor in Ireland. The main function of the role will be to manage, support and advise on all aspects with regard to Health and Safety with the primary objective to prevent incidents in the workplace.
What you will do in this Health and Safety Job:
- Implement principles of prevention though out the plant
- Liaise and work with Department Managers and Maintenance on introducing preventative measures to minimise risk and control loss.
- Carry out incident investigations and corrective action measures with Department Managers/Supervisors.
- Update and develop risk assessments and SOPs throughout each department/area
- Assertively enforce safety policies in all departments/areas
- Implementation of the Risk Management System at the sites to the agreed level and work with Management to progress the RMS
- Identify all Heath, Safety & Welfare training needs for the site
What you will need to be a successful candidate in this role:
- 2-5 years experience as a Health and Safety Officer
- A Degree or Background in Health and Safety
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in call Ryan on 01 961 9718 or email Ryant@sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.