Accounts Receivable Team Lead | 40k
My client, an Irish company in the medical device sector are recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Team Lead. Ideal candidates will have 3 – 5 years Accounts Receivable experience and have experience managing or supervising a small team.
- Processing large volumes of sales invoices daily
- Receiving and allocating customer remittances and resolving any discrepancies
- Maintain an effective and professional credit control system
- Managing customer accounts
- Managing new customer set up process including but not limited to evaluation of credit history, working with internal divisions on approving initial credits terms
- Monitor credit limits ensuring credit terms agreed with customers are in line with company standards
- Proactively review and monitor processes & procedures and with management approval implement improvements were possible in response to changing business needs
- 3 - 5 years accounts receivable experience
- In-depth knowledge of credit control processes
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Excellent numeric, analytical skills and attentiveness to detail
- Managerial / Team Lead experience would be a huge plus
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.