Amazing Manufacturing Engineer opportunity to join a leading company in the energy sector.
- Development and maintenance of critical supply chain test applications.
- Integration of industry 4.0 digital strategy to improve production KPI’s through increased machine productivity and analytics.
- Proactively undertake refresh program for existing legacy applications to avoid hardware and software obsolescence.
- NPI, specify new product requirements to enable digital integrations into production test systems.
- Work with a cross functional team of Manufacturing, Quality, Design and Material Engineers.
- As LabVIEW specialist, efficiently develop software in the LabVIEW programming environment for our extensive test systems.
- Effectively troubleshoot the systems associated with the LabVIEW program, such as the host PC, sensors, product, instrumentation, electrical junctions, etc.
- Identify hazards, control, and mitigate risk to ensure safety and effective system change management.
- Test prototypes and/or production systems. Analyze test results using SPC techniques..
- Initiate BOM updates for changes in manufacturing documentation via ECM process.
- Project management
- Support Lean improvements.
- Good Understanding of test equipment – Oscilloscopes, pulse generators, impedance analyzers, Environmental Chambers, and other instrumentation.
- Solid digital communication protocol understanding for equipment control and data acquisition.
- System P&ID Generation via AutoCAD or Solid works or similar.
- Programming experience –Visual Basic, Access, C++
- Tableau / Power BI
- Good analytical, problem solving, and root-cause analysis skills
- Experience in SPC using Minitab, JMP and MS Excel or Access
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.