We are looking for a part qualified or newly qualified Accountant to join a company in Tralee, Co. Kerry.
This is a full time, permanent job, your job duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, reconciliations, and cost accruals to strict deadlines
- Managing costs and identifying possible savings
- Preparation of annual accounts for audit and agree annual accounts with auditors
- Vat and other report tax reports to revenue
- Oversee accounts payable function to ensure all accounts are being reconciled monthly
- To support and be an active members of the accounts / finance team reporting direct to Financial Controller & Finance Director
This job will suit someone with:
- Desire to gain experience in industry
- Strong attention to detail.
- Have excellent verbal and written English with the ability to communicate effectively across all staff levels within the company.
- Excellent organizational and teamwork skills.
- Professional and focused approach.
- Pro-active “Can Do” attitude.
- Good Microsoft Office Skills; with strong word and excel skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
This is an immediate requirement with interviews to be held ASAP.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.