Want to join Ireland's leading provider of complete Control and Automation solutions to the Irish, European and Worldwide industry? Look no further...
Our client is currently looking to hire a Senior Automation Engineer (DeltaV DCS), who will be responsible for the delivery of DeltaV systems on-site of their biotech client in Dublin West. The successful candidate will participate in the development and implementation of Automation solutions in line with S88 standards for the plant.
- Developing and/or reviewing System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables.
- Working with DeltaV vendor in development of systems architecture, specifications, controls strategies, sequence of operations through all design stages
- Working closely with the QAIT function to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Participating in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Providing input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Participating in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Liaising with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Executing cGMP in the performance of day-to-day activities and all applicable job functions.
- 3rd level Technical Degree
- 5+ years experience in a similar role gained in a GMP environment.
- Experience in the commissioning of DeltaV site at a GMP manufacturing site.
- Technical proficiency on controls systems including familiarity with control panels, networking, panel/field wiring, and PLC control systems.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.