Sigmar are currently working closely with a Global Asset Manager in their Search for a Senior Risk Manager in their Dublin office. This role sits in a wider European Risk Management function. The incumbent of the role will drive the execution of the annual risk plan, undertake risk assessments, review risk events, and support the delivery of relevant Board Risk Committee and Risk forum reporting.
- Oversee the application of the risk framework for the Irish entity, whilst supporting European Risk Management teams.
- This includes ensuring compliance with relevant local requirements and the business's global risk framework, and managing the oversight and the application of specific risk policies.
- Be the lead for working with senior management, heads of functions and risk champions across the Asset Management Operations business.
- Lead efforts to identify, analyse, and assess proposals for newly identified risks within the business, including new and change programs, projects and services and products. This will include managing and maintaining a relationship with wider management and the global risk management team.
- Compile, assess, and report on risk to management, risk forums and Board and Group Committees, whilst monitoring risk levels against agreed risk appetite levels.\
- Support the development and review of risk management related policies and procedures and be proactive in identifying areas for control enhancement.
- Undertake risk assurance reviews in line with business requirements, and review management risk and control reviews.
- Excellent communication skills with the gravitas to communicate with internal functions and management at all levels. With the ability to challenge stakeholders at different levels.
- A strong background in implementing Risk Management Frameworks within Asset Management.
- A sound understanding of CBI Regulations and wider european regulations and how they impact the Asset Management business.
- Ability to lead on projects and champion new change initiatives.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.