Are you looking for your next Customer Service Advisor job? Our Dublin City Centre based client is looking to find an experineced Customer Service Advisor to join their team on an initial one year contract. They are looking to find an enthusiastic, solution-focussed Customer Service Advisor with excellent Customer Service, Communication and Problem-solving skills to join their dynamic, energetic team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with an array of inbound queries from service users and other departments
- Managing and processing service-user data in a GDPR compliant and data sensitive manner
- Assessing service-user eligibility for programme based on knowledge of services offered and requirements for same
- Reviewing, verifying and processing service-user applications and registration requests
- Financial administration - assisting service-users in relation to payments
- Updating service-user information on programme data-base
- Case-management - tackling and solving complex issues on problem cases on behalf of service-use
Hours of work:
In this job you would be required to work a combination of the following shifts, rostered in advance:
- 8am - 4pm
- 9am - 5pm
- 10am - 6pm
There is no weekend work required and you would not be required to work Bank Holidays!
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- A structured and organised approach and an ability to manage competing priorities
- Experience with using a CRM system will be considered advantageous (please highlight in your application!)
- Experience in a call / contact centre is essential - ideally 1 - 2 years'
Location: Dublin City Centre (some remote work initially)
If this sounds like your next job - apply today! Please send your applications to email@example.com and you will be responded to in due course.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.