Are you a Boiler Engineer? Are you up to date with RGII with the relevant Gas Certification?
Then this might be the role for you!
- Delivery of servicing and planned maintenance routes.
- Respond to breakdowns and callout requests across customer sites.
- Adhere to Health and Safety Policies.
- Ensuring compliance with customer SOP’s and processes.
- Ability to work under pressure and produce detailed reports.
- Client-focused, proactive, and able to work on your own initiatives.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Up to date RGII with relevant Gas Certification.
- Technical, mechanical, and/or electrical background.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude with the ability to troubleshoot.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Willing to learn in related fields such as HVAC Systems, Mechanical Heating Systems, Control Systems and Gas/Oil Safety.
- Knowledge of the latest safety legislation.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.