Finance Analyst - Multinational Company - €65,000-70.000 - 11 Month Contract
My client, a leading multinational company within the pharma industry require a finance analyst to join their team on an initial 11-month contract. This role would be suitable to someone with 3-4 years’ experience in a multinational company who enjoys working a varied role.
- Lead monthly tax compliance reporting on all site recognitions, partnering closely with HR.
- Assist with the transition of one ERP system to another (SAP)
- Develop financial analytical tools.
- Liaise with multiple teams/departments to support transactional activities and record entries into the ERP system.
- Work with internal and external auditors on providing the requested schedules/information.
- Support system and business process change management associated with the integration.
- Ad hoc duties
- Minimum of a bachelor’s Level 8 Hons Degree in a Finance discipline.
- 4+ years’ experience as an accountant (financial or Analysis)
- SAP experience desirable but not essential
To apply now for this finance analyst role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eanna on 014744662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.