In this job, you will be the first point of contact for customers who call into the contact centre with queries on their pensions and investment products. You will be speaking with financial advisors as well as direct customers and have excellent product knowledge while providing gold standard customer service.
This job is temporarily remote and then will be based in Dublin 2 for a minimun of 2 days a week in office with the remainder at home.
- act as brand ambassador by being first point of contact for customers/clients
- provide excellent customer service and build rapports with customers
- work in a goals-based fast paced environment
- investigate customer queries and provide accurate and precise solutions
- extremely competitive salary: €26,100 with a 10% bonus
- private healthcare
- exam support - MIFID qualification
- state of the art training provided by dedicated in-house trainer
- 1+ years experience in customer services role
- proven interest in finance
- excellent teamwork abilities
- first-rate written and spoken English
If this job opportunity excites you, please do not hesitate in applying! We will reach out to you over the coming days if we think you are a good fit.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.