Managing the day to day activities, ensuring all trade settlement processes, reporting, and inquiry responses are finalized on time and accurately for the Boston and Merrimack Trade desk. Full understanding of structure of the company, including internal systems and relevant industry knowledge. Significant part of role will be identifying, analysing and resolving complex issues or risks, communicating with any party that is involved.
- Knowledge of Financial Industry and market settlement practices.
- PC software application skills required including, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access.
- Strong communication, management and data analytic skills is a must.
- Must be able to prioritse high-risk issues to minimise losses to both company and shareholder.
- Attention to detail and ability to develop strong action plans to resolve operational issues is required for the role.
- Observing trade delivery, confirmation, fail resolution, escrow activity and settlement.
- Accomplish market-specific processes to ensure confirmation and settlement in everchaning and challenging foreign markets.
- Communicate with Broker, internal Trading Desks, Custodian Banks, and other partners to ensure operational challenges are operating effectively.
- Teamwork is a significant part of role/ working with Manager and Team Leads to identify process improvements.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.