Our client is a leading member of the transport sector who are hiring a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team in Dublin.
Your new job:
- Standardising best practice throughout the company’s engineering, maintenance standards and specifications.
- Support management and maintenance of the company’s fleet, monitoring relevant indicators of the equipment.
- Manage/coordinate projects that fully integrate business plans and ensure safe and cost-effective measures are taken.
- Contribute to development of specifications/evaluate tenders for new equipment.
- Provide technical support/advice to regions and central management.
- Ensure timely and thorough investigations of technical aspects of any issues as they arise.
You will have:
For this Mechanical Engineer job, you will have 4+ years’ experience in a similar role and a relevant level 8 qualification in either mechanical/electrical engineering.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent industry experience in a multi-faceted role.
- Strong benefits package.
If you want to discuss this Mechanical Engineer job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.