- The health and safety officer will be responsible for implementuing principles of prevention though out the plant.
- Liaise and work with Department Managers and Maintenance on introducing preventative measures to minimise risk and control loss.
- Carry out incident investigations and corrective action measures with Department Managers/Supervisors.
- The health and safety officer will update and develop risk assessments and SOPs throughout each department/area
- Assertively enforce safety policies in all departments/areas
- Implementation of the Risk Management System at the sites to the agreed level and work with Management to progress the RRMS
- Identify all Heath, Safety & Welfare training needs for the site
- The health and safety officer will have a relevant health & safety education/ qualification.
- Experience working in a a similar GMP production environment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.