Job: Pricing Analyst
Salary: Completive Market Rate (DOE)
My Client, a Successful Multination company based in Galway is looking for an experienced Pricing Analyst. You will be responsible for pricing analysis of all product lines within the business as well as the development and maintenance of core systems and processes.
- Put in practice the TLME (top line margin expansion) standard work and governance for EMEA, including process improvements.
- Provide monthly price reporting to senior management in order to drive optimal decision making for the business, including price reporting by product, segment, region & sales territory.
- Provide regional Sales teams with monthly pricing reports and insights.
- Apply a variety of pricing analyses (waterfalls, pareto charts, scatter plots etc.) to document analytical insights and formulate recommendations and/or corrective measures to improve margin levels.
- Closely collaborate with Product Management team to develop pricing strategy and plans for new product & option launches.
- Participate in development of cross-functional strategies and plans to enhance top and bottom line of the business.
- Ensure the Dealer Net price lists for all equipment & options are correct and up to date in the systems for our Dealer Principals.
- Actively participate in development and maintenance of the Pricing & Quotation components of Salesforce.com tool, ensuring all the pricing and cost data is accurate and updated in a timely manner. Collaborate with IT to continuously enhance the system.
- Co-facilitate deal approval processes and tools.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Honours Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or a related discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Pricing or Finance role.
- Fluent English is essential, a second language is a plus.
- Very strong computer literacy is essential.
- Experience in Tableau, Alteryx or Oracle would be an advantage.
- Highly analytical.
- Strong problem solving and ability to distill critical information from available data.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.