As a Project Engineer, you will be part of a team delivering the design and manufacture of advanced, niche measurement devices. Working on large-scale innovative projects you will play an integral role in shaping designs ensuring product compatibility for our customers.
- Reviewing designs, specifications, customisations and customer requirements to ensure product compatibility
- Overseeing preparation of drawings, technical documents and manufacturing records for orders to ensure compliance with customer expectations and internal documentation system
- Supporting internal cross-functional teams to deliver design reports and proposals and to manage the execution of projects
- Building relationships with internal and external cross-functional teams and vendors to ensure smooth, continuous execution of orders
- Have strong technical experience gained in an energy, oil and gas or similar environment
- Have demonstrated proficient computer skills and be familiar with MS Office, AutoCAD, Solidworks or similar 3D modelling packages
- Have displayed the ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings, specifications and manufacturing process planning
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Have demonstrated good analytical and problem-solving skills and an ability to work on own initiative
- Have demonstrated significant knowledge of project management concepts and techniques
- Have the ability to travel internationally to customer sites (up to 10% travel required)
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.