Looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager EMEA for a leading Medical Device company based in Galway. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing communication strategies and campaigns for the EMEA region.
- Support in the EMEA launch and content development of projects and help drive adoption as well as measuring analytics
- Develop a deep understanding of EMEA Marketing’s business plans,company products and the customers and patients who benefit from our solutions. Also develop an understanding of competitor products, marketing, and promotional programs.
- Be responsible for delivery of the campaign management process from kickoff to regular (monthly or quarterly) data reports and updates that encompasses budget and measurable results.
- Work with staff, Business Managers, and project management colleagues to ensure that all content is taken through proper Regulatory, Quality and Legal reviews in compliance with the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for Marketing Communications.
- Lead the EMEA Communications Champion program to coach and consult local country contracts on matters related to brand and marketing communication processes, ensuring our brand presence in EMEA is consistent and effective.
- Lead all event and content strategy and logistics for top tier EMEA customers and employee events and congresses in close collaboration with Global Marketing Communications, PR and Brand peers.
- Embrace and champion Marketing Communication best practices and processes.
- Strategically prioritize all events in the EMEA region.
- Supervise vendors and contractors as needed for different projects and programs.
- Build collaborative, consultative relationships across the organization.
- Support initiatives to strategically develop and deploy content across multiple channels, especially measurable digital channels
- Understand the nuances of the different EMEA countries and sales teams to ensure communication campaigns enable the sales organizations.
- Create and execute other Marketing tactics specific to the needs of the EMEA marketplaces.
- Help to evolve the Marketing Communications culture
- Help to develop world-class Marketing Communications talent by setting a professionally mature example, focusing on individual and company objectives and goals, and supporting colleagues in achieving their professional goals.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Science , Engineering, Public Relations, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, English, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. MBA might be preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the field of marketing communications and in the industry of medical device, pharmaceutical, healthcare, Media or Digital Media or other similar field. Must have at least three years of experience managing vendors/contractors.
- Track record of delivering measurable, successful multi-channel communication campaigns and leading teams that deliver similar campaigns.
- Experience managing a substantial budget encompassing personnel and campaign finances.
- Experience working with a global brand and working within a highly matrixed organization, requiring a great deal of collaboration, negotiation and problem solving.
- Experience working with colleagues in and on campaigns that are for different geographies/countries.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication, analytical/problem solving, communication, negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills are essential.
- Comprehensive personal computer skills including demonstrated spreadsheet, word processing and database management capabilities are required.
- Experience working with sales enablement tools, including web and mobile apps are also critical.
- An entrepreneurial, take-charge, change-agent spirit is critical.
- Should be professional mature and capable of juggling multiple priorities and many demanding stakeholders with minimal supervision.
If you are interested in the Marketing Communications Manager job, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300 for more information about the role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.