My client is looking for an H&S Manager to join their ever-growing team in Co. Cork.
As a valued member of the team, YOU will play a key role in the success of the H&S function across Cork City and County.
- Prepare safety and environmental documentation.
- Develop, deliver, implement, and maintain specific SHEQ policies and procedures.
- Regular safety and environmental audits and provide guidance to project managers and site supervisors.
- Carry out weekly toolbox talks across sites and organize site-based safety meetings.
- Maintain ISO and Safe-T Cert accreditations.
- Ensure EHS policies and procedures are implemented and compliant with relevant legislation.
- Compile and analyze safety statistics and complete EHS tender prequalification documents.
- Site indictions for new employees and subcontractors on site.
- Coordinate in the development and review of task-specific method statements, risk assessments, safety plans and permit to work systems.
- Level 8- Health and Safety.
- Full driving license.
- 3+ years experience
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, etc)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.