Job Title: Document Controller Required (Immediately)
Our client, a diverse Manufacturing Engineering Company is seeking an experienced Document Controller. The job will be based in North Dublin and the position is available Immediately for the right person.
The focus of the job is:
- Oversee and manage document management processes for the business.
- Lead the preparation of project handover files for customers to include:
- liaising with the customer on format and content requirements;
- liaising with suppliers and sub-contractors for their deliverables;
- liaising with internal stakeholders i.e. engineering team on their technical documentation;
- assembly, filing, indexing and validation of project handover records;
- timely delivery of the handover file.
- Filing of company quality records.
- Assist the QA manager in delivery of the quality assurance program.
- Assist in the preparation for external audits by our auditors and customers.
- Liaise directly with suppliers and subcontractors to streamline document flow to achieve high standards of timely and accurate documentation into the processes.
- Responsible for induction planning of new starters.
- Responsible for processing all training records.
- Complete other administrative tasks to support the overall business which may arise.
- Leaving Certificate, with higher level education desirable.
- Quality Assurance / Quality Controls.
- Document Management and Control.
- Good Documentation Practices.
- Experience in Life Sciences Industry.
- Knowledge of ISO9001:2015 beneficial.
- Proficient in suite of Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, Visio.
- Knowledge of Oracle document controls systems beneficial
For further information:
Please contact Conor O Malley: Ph 0838349796 / Email - COMalley@sigmar.ie to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.