Sigmar are currently working with a leading Financial Services client in their search for a Financial Services Advisor. This is a growing are for the business and offers excellent career progression and senior stakeholder exposure.
- Communicate and support new and existing customers, via phone and email, to accurately understand their financial situation, finalizing a relevant repayment plan which opertates effectively for both the customer and the company.
- Handling new customer set-up, referrals and CyberZone.
- Knowledge of CBI and relevant regulations required.
- Develop and maintain vital working relationships, both internally and externally, ensuring excellent Team Work at all times.
- Ability to deal with external stakeholders regrading areas such as, Debt Management, Fraud and Insolvency and Deceased.
- Possessing a professional approach to work, always representing the company, championing their vision and brand.
- Experience in a Customer facing role is vital.
- Written and verbal communication skills and excellent emotional intelligence necessary.
- Previous experience reaching targets, SLA's and KPI's.
- Experience working well as part of a team.
- Awareness and knowledge of CBI and Regulatory Requirements, Data Protection, Advertising Standards Authority, Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman, call handling reguation, business complaints and escalation processes.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.