About your new Job:
- Assigning invoices on the system to approvers and posting approved invoices.
- Dealing with queries on invoices from internal approvers and Vendors.
- Organising Vendor payment runs.
- Processing bank transfers for intercompany bank accounts and for payment of Vendors.
- Monthly creditor’s reconciliation to statements. Following up on outstanding invoice/queries.
- Preparing and posting journals for accruals and prepayments.
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliation with supporting documentation.
- Fixed assets – including running and posting depreciation.
- Reconciling our third party travel agent statements to our expense system.
- Variance analysis – comparing actuals to prior months and prior period to ensure that all postings are complete and accurate and explaining differences.
l Billing and eBilling
l Credit Control
- Accountant technician with 2/3 years PQE.
- Competent with double entry bookkeeping.
- Ideally has worked in a financial control environment with month end experience.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to work well under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and accurately.
- Good excel skills l Good communication skills
- Team player
If you would like to hear more about this position, please apply directly or alternatively you can reach out to John Coughlan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.