Our client is a leading member of the water treatment industry who are hiring a Field Service Engineer to join their team.
Your new job:
- Planned and preventative maintenance of existing water treatment equipment.
- Providing customer training and a high level of technical support.
- Provide quality engineering support including root cause analysis/implementing corrective actions.
- Manage customer relationships with emphasis on communication/customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with customer service department and administration.
- Provide technical service reports and all other relevant documentation.
You will have:
For this Field Service Engineer job you will have 2+ years’ relevant experience and an electrical qualification. You will be familiar with water treatment equipment and comfortable with nationwide travel.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent industry experience.
- Strong opportunity for training and career progression.
If you are interested in applying for the above Field Service Engineer job, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.