Are you a Manufacturing Engineer ready to be a part of a leading medical devices company?
- Designing manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts.
- Developing SOP’s and provides guidance to operations on training.
- Providing guidance to operations regarding design concepts and specification requirements.
- Ensuring processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations.
- Delivering and managing project within an agreed schedule.
- Utilizing LEAN, Six Sigma, and other best practice tools and principles for day-to-day problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Writing and executing process and equipment validations (IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Assisting in identifying equipment needs on the production floor and evaluating internal and external options for sourcing such equipment
- Level 8 in Mechanical, Biomedical or related Engineering/Science discipline.
- Hands-on experience in Medical Device Assembly.
- 4+ years of experience in a highly regulated environment.
- Proven track record in the execution of protocols and validations.
- Experience in managing validation activities and cost reduction projects.
- Technical knowledge of Automated Systems (Pneumatic, Electro-pneumatic, Robotic)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other job opportunities please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.