Site Administrator – Limerick
Site administrator required for a 6 month temporary contract with an Employer of Choice based in Limerick.
About your new Role
You will provide day to day support to the site team.
- Manage the day to day running of the site office.
- General administrative duties as required by the Site Manager or Contracts Manager, including typing and distribution of meeting minutes and actions arising.
- File site project documentation.
- Assist with meeting set up; meet and greet visitors to the site office.
- Upload documentation to Aconex platform.
- Conduct document control including creating packages, collating documents for the Site Team and assisting sub-contractors with queries.
- Requisition of materials.
- Liaise with Procurement department.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Site admin/ Document control role.
- Health and Safety Qualification desirable but not essential.
- Strong communication skills and strong attention to detail.
What you will receive
You will be rewarded with a temporary contract with an employer of choice based in Limerick.
For more information on this and other administration jobs please call Nicola McCarthy on 021-2359146
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.