Senior R&D Engineer
Due to continued expansion of our product development portfolio and innovation mandate, my client are looking to add an experienced R&D Engineer to help drive and support these projects.
This is a highly collaborative position working closely with all functions at all levels to plan, lead and manage the successful achievement of key project deliverables across the product development process. You will report to the R&D Director, Project Management.
- To manage and co-ordinate assigned procedures, protocols, reports and purchases relevant to the R&D tasks and deliverables
- To lead the technical assessment of proposed design changes to approved commercial products, collaborating closely and effectively with the cross-functional team and critical suppliers
- To provide design, development and technical input to the Company’s development projects
- To ensure that other project team members are aware of their role and function within that team and to communicate the results and findings of relevant work to the team in a clear and comprehensible manner
- Co-ordination of resources assigned by the relevant manager(s) to complete designated tasks
- Management of the equipment, calibrations and preventative maintenance system for the company
- Degree level qualification in engineering or a strongly related field
- A minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience in an R&D environment in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry, ideally with Class IIb and Class III medical devices.
To apply for this position please contact Chloe Walsh at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.