This job offers defined career advancement opportunities in a multi-cultural,rich environment. In this role, you will provide Complaint Handling, Vigilance Reporting and Post Market Surveillance support to business units across a number of geographical regions.
What You Will Do:
- Escalation point for on-conformances and CAPAs
- Provide technical direction to Quality and Regulatory teams
- Foster a culture of compliance towards Quality & regulatory requirements across all business units
- Lead & promote continuous improvement initiatives & Quality Projects
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor Degree (Level 8 in Science, engineering or nursing preferable)
- 8 years of work experience in medical device industry with minimum 3 years in Senior roles
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems & Regulations - ISO9001/ ISO13485/ ISO14971/ cGMP / CE/ FDA/ PAL/IVDR/MDSAP
What You Will Receive:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Unparallelled opportunties for career growth & development opportunities
- A rich, diverse work environment
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.