In this job, you will be in charge of providing sterilisation support for evaluation of medical devices, processes and materials.
In this job, you will complete the sterilization validations and cleanroom microbiological evaluations, providing technical guidance to engineering teams in accordance with Quality Management Systems
What You Will Do:
- Oversees the sterilization and microbiological testing as per manufacturing and regulatory requirements
- Manage technical projects from developing protocols, laboratory testing, data analysis through final report generation
- Complete microbiological & chemical evaluations encompassing USP/AAMI biological testing, ETO residuals
- Provides technical support for new product development and manufacturing processes related to microbiological quality
What You Will Need:
- Level 8 Bachelor of Science degree with 5+ years of medical device industry experience in microbiology and sterilization
- Knowledge of Ethylene Oxide Sterilisation as per ISO 11135. Knowledge of validations, re-qualifications, and routine production
- Knowledge of industrial microbiology, microbiological quality control, medical device sterilization methods, and medical device GMPs
- Master’s degree in Microbiology or other life sciences is preferred.
What You Will Receive:
- The opportunity to build a meaningful career which impacts on people's lives daily
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Excellent remuneration package
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.