This job is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a Company focused on innovative design & technologies. In this job, you will lead the Design Control, Risk Management and associated activities, for existing & new product developments.
What you will do:
- Provide Design Assurance guidance to R&D teams
- Lead risk management activities for design changes & projects
- Create, develop and validate test methods
- Create & maintain design verification and validation plans, protocols and reports
- Support the execution of non-clinical studies, in conjunction with R&D team
- Coach & mentor junior design assurance engineers
What you will have:
- Level 8 Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline
- 5 years’ relevant experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Strong understanding of ISO13485, ISO14971 and FDA QSRs
- Highly analytical with sound understanding of statistics, validation and physical testing
What you will receive:
- Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefits Package
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.